Student helper to Data Management & Content support to Danish design company
UMAGE is looking for a dedicated and structured student helper to Data Management and content support.
Support the UMAGE ecommerce Team with:
- Preparing quotes
- Provide relevant data and content to our customers
- Market research.
- Create potential customer lists based on brands account list
- Sales support or research work that comes up through out the year’s activities
We are looking to hire a student helper, who can work independently. You could be studying a relevant degree within Business Administration or Data Science. We will also prefer if you have skills in ERP, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- A varied job where you can develop your skills
- A unique insight into the Danish design industry
- Multiple and challenging tasks where your efforts will have an immediate and direct impact.
- A job in an informal and positive working environment.
Do you want to be a part of the UMAGE family?
Please send an application together with your CV to UMAGEs HR Director Camilla Sustmann firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review incoming applications on an ongoing basis.
For further information about the position, please contact our Head of DACH + e-commerce Europe, Fabian Mack, at +49 (0) 175 1932 326.
At UMAGE, we take the story of Scandinavian design further than ever before. We combine aesthetics, simplicity and functionality and infuse it with thoughtful craftsmanship and environmental care. The result is exquisite design with a sustainable edge.
All our designs are packed sensibly in small, compact and stylish gift boxes, to optimise global logistics, reduce storage and transportation costs, and to make our quality designs more accessible and affordable. In the process, we minimise the carbon footprint on our planet and maximise our ethical commitment to environmental responsibility.
Having begun our journey in 2008, we have been growing and expanding. Today, UMAGE is present in over 2.000 stores in 50 countries around the world. We are headquartered in Denmark and hold our own subsidiaries in the US, Germany and Hong Kong.